Raleigh works to the following industry-recognised quality standards:
Specifies the requirements of a quality management system, where the organisation provides evidence of the following:
- The ability to consistently provide product that meets customer and applicable statutory and regulatory requirements.
- The aim to enhance customer satisfaction through the effective application of the system, including processes for continual improvement of the system and the assurance of conformity to customer and applicable statutory and regulatory requirements.
ISO 14644 Class 7 Clean Room
- The standard is set in regards to the following aspects of clean room manufacture:
- Part 1: Classification of air cleanliness
- Part 2: Specifications for testing and monitoring to prove continued compliance with part 1
- Part 3: Metrology and test methods
- Part 4: Design, construction and start-up
- Part 5: Operations
- Part 6: Terms and definitions
- Part 7: Enhanced clean devices